Hooper Corporation's Process Piping Department has an extensive background serving the pharmaceutical, food service, HVAC, and power industries. Our streamlined design, fabricate, install process, in conjunction with our advanced scheduling software, allows us to complete projects safely, on schedule, and on budget.
Our staff performs planned outage work on a continual basis. Our project management skills, coordination abilities, and capacity to work closely with our customers and understand and meet their needs, makes Hooper the best solution to any piping maintenance needs.
Hooper employs welders that are certified through the National Certified Pipe Welding Bureau. Our certificates of authorization include:
- ASME "PP" Authorized by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers to Fabricate and Assemble Pressure Piping
- ASME "U" Authorized by the American Society of Mechanical Engineers to Manufacture and Assemble Unfired Pressure Vessels
- National Board "R" Authorized by the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors to Perform Repairs and/or Alterations to Power Boilers and Pressure Vessels
To better serve our customers, Hooper expanded its pipe fabrication facility to more than 16,000 square feet. Our expanded facility allows us to be more productive and cost efficient, and protects our materials from weathering. The facility features:
- Five completely equipped automated welding stations
- 5-Ton overhead crane
- Jib cranes to serve each welding station
- Compressed gases manifolded and piped to each welding station
- Clean Room equipped with 2 Orbital welders and prepping tools
- Boroscoping equipment for process and pharmaceutical piping projects
- Warehouse storage for specialized tools and field equipment
Regardless of your needs, Hooper Corporation's Process Piping Department has the personnel and systems in place to fulfill your requirements and exceed your expectations.
Contact Hooper Corporation's Process Piping Department for more information.