Industries We Serve
Underground Electric Construction
Hooper Corporation's Underground Electric Construction (UEC) Department specializes in the installation of in-earth electrical systems. The department maintains a specialized fleet of construction equipment including excavators, trenchers, directional drilling machines, and conduit and wire handling equipment. With our experienced workforce and equipment fleet, Hooper can meet the varied demands of underground installations, from simple subdivision electrical services to green energy collector systems several miles in length.
Typical services include:
- Directional drilling
- Trenching, backfill, and compaction
- Conduit, ductbank, and manhole systems
- Installation of direct buried wire and wire in conduit
- High voltage cable terminating and splicing
- Installation of pad mounted equipment, including transformers and sectionalizing cabinets
Contact Hooper Corporation's Underground Electric Construction Department for more information.